Thank you for choosing Bitleex.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website).
This User Agreement is an electronic contract between you (hereinafter referred to as the User) and Bitleex LTD, a company registered and operating in accordance with the laws of England and Wales under the number 11912052 and registered at 34 New House 67-68 Hatton Garden, London, England, EC1N 8JY (hereinafter referred to as the Bitleex) in regard of your use of this website and all services, products, and content provided by the Bitleex.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING Bitleex.com (the "Site").
This User Agreement is an electronic agreement between you (hereinafter the “User”) and Bitleex LTD, a company registered and operating according to the laws of England and Wales, Company number 11912052, with the registered address 34 New House 67-68 Hatton Garden, London, England, EC1N 8JY (hereinafter the “Bitleex”) that applies to your use of this website, all services, products and content provided by Bitleex.
The text of this Agreement permanently located at https://Bitleex.com/tems/#agreement contains all the essential conditions of the public offer of Bitleex. By creating an account on the Site or by using any of the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and completely agree to this Agreement in effect from time to time.
THE PRESENT OFFER IS CONSIDERED TO HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED PROPERLY IF THE USER FOLLOWS THE STEPS LISTED BELOW:
- GET FAMILIARIZED WITH THE CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT AND ALL ITS SUPPLEMENTS;
- INTRODUCE REAL AND ACTUAL INFORMATION INCLUDING AUTHENTIC LOGIN, EMAIL AND PASSWORD AS WELL AS ENTER THE CAPTCHA CODE INTO THE REGISTRATION FORM IN THE ‘REGISTER’ TAB LOCATED AT https://Bitleex.com/;
- PUT THE REQUIRED SYMBOL IN THE SPECIAL BOX BELOW THE TITLE ‘I ACCEPT THE CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT’ IN THE REGISTRATION FORM;
- PRESS THE ‘CONTINUE’ BUTTON AFTER FILLING THE REGISTRATION FORM.
AFTER THE USER PRESSES THE ‘CONTINUE’ BUTTON AND SEE APPEARED THE SPECIAL MESSAGE INFORMING ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION, THE REGISTRATION PROCESS IS CONSIDERED COMPLETED AND THE CONDITIONS OF THE PRESENT USER AGREEMENT BECOME OBLIGATORY TO ABIDE FOR THE REGISTERED PERSON.
ATTENTION: IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ON THE WEB https://Bitleex.com/ AND DO NOT USE ITS SERVICE.
Bitleex and the third party using the site in the Internet network located at https://Bitleex.com/ have concluded the present Agreement on the following conditions.
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
In the present Agreement the following terms have the meaning indicated below, unless otherwise is stipulated:
- Agreement means the present User Agreement.
- Account means functional part of the Bitleex that controls User’s Funds and operations conducted with them.
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy means program on prevention of laundering of money derived from criminal activity and financing of terrorism, which constitutes an essential part of the Agreement which text is available at https://Bitleex.com/aml/.
- Support means the Bitleex's function intended for messaging between the Users.
- Cryptocurrency means peer-to-peer digital currency that has no central issuer and is distributed directly between the owners of such currency.
- Deal means agreement on onerous alienation of rights on Cryptocurrency concluded between the Users of Bitleex.
- Deposit means a transaction involving a transfer of Funds to the Account.
- Bitleex is Bitleex Bitleex, a legal entity registered according to the law of UK, with the registration number 11912052 of the 28th March 2019, with registered address at 34 New House 67-68 Hatton Garden, London, England, EC1N 8JY.
- Exchange Rate means relation between the amount of Funds and the price offered by the User for Deals of exchanging Funds.
- Fees mean rewards payed to Bitleex by the parties of deals and the prices for additional services rendered by Bitleex constantly available at https://bitleex.com/fees/.
- Fiat money means government-issued currency, that is designated as legal tender in its country of issuance on the legislative level.
- Funds means Fiat money and Cryptocurrency used during the execution of Deals.
- Order means User's offer to close a Deal on certain conditions.
- Parties means Bitleex and the User.
- Personal Cabinet means set of protected pages created as a result of the User registration in the Bitleex, using which the User can to place Orders for further execution of Deals as well as instruct the Bitleex commissions stipulated by the present Agreement.
- Personal Cabinet reflects information about placed and cancelled Orders, closed Deals, available funds and/or Cryptocurrency and other information determined by the functions of the Site.
- Site means set of information, texts, graphic and design elements, pictures, photo, video and other fruits of intellectual activity, as well as set of computer programs contained in the information Bitleex which ensures the accessibility of this information at https://Bitleex.com.
- Services mean all and any service provided by Bitleex.
- Bitleex means set of software and technical means used by the Bitleex in automatic mode to process operations conducted by the User in his/her Personal Cabinet.
- Trust Management denotes the transferring by the user of his/her funds to the management by Bitleex traders.
- Creating a deposit denotes the process of transferring funds by the User into the trust management of funds. The User agrees to the time period of interest accrual (daily, weekly, or monthly).
- The company reserves the right to close the deposit once over 200% profit has been credited to it.
- Withdrawal means a transaction involving a transfer of Funds from the User’s Account.
2. SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
- 1. Under the Agreement Bitleex renders to the User the following services:
- grants access to the Bitleex in order to carry out Deals;
- grants access to the Account within the Bitleex;
- Depending on the User’s place of residence, the User may not be able to use all the functions of the Site. It is the User’s responsibility to follow those rules and laws in his/her place of residence and/or place from which the User accesses this Site.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that, when completing Trading Transactions, he/she is trading with other User, and that Bitleex is not a counterparty to any trade.
3. ACCESS TO THE Bitleex, REGISTRATION PROCESS AND CHAT USE
- Bitleex grants the User access to the information about the Bitleex, Currency Rates offered by other Users, closed Deals and about placed Orders before the registration process is completed.
- In order to get access to the Bitleex, the User should complete the registration process. After that the User will get access to the Personal Cabinet created on the basis of the User Account Data.
- The User is responsible for setting up a password during the registration process. The User can change the password any time after the registration process is completed. The User commits to safeguard password and User Account Data from the access of third parties.
- The User has the right to hold and use only one Personal Cabinet and cannot use two or more Personal Cabinets. Such actions will be considered as violation of this Agreement.
- The User knowingly transfers his/her funds into the trust management by professional traders in the event that he/she is not ready or does not wish for any reason to conduct trading independently.
4. THE ACCOUNT
- After registration in the Bitleex the User gets access to his/her Account in the Personal Cabinet. The User can operate personally using his/her Account and the Personal Cabinet as well as instruct the Bitleex to execute operations with their Account automatically.
- The Bitleex indicates in the Personal Cabinet the information necessary for the replenishment of the Account and for the withdrawal of Funds from the Account.
- To replenish the Account the User has to transfer Funds according to the details indicated by Bitleex in the User Personal Cabinet. The User is responsible for paying commissions and service fees related to the transfer.
- The Account is considered to be replenished when the corresponding amount of money enters the current account of Bitleex or when a corresponding message appears in the Bitleex wallet about receiving not less than 6 (six) confirmations.
- The Bitleex commits to receive Cryptocurrency items from Users, keep them, keep a record of them, execute transactions and provide them to the the Users upon their request.
- The Bitleex keeps a record of the funds transferred to the Account and does not keep Users’ money. Money transfers during the Account replenishment as well while executing Deals between the Users are carried out by third parties (aggregators, payment institutions and other facilitators). The Bitleex is not liable for actions of these third parties.
- All Account operations are carried out at User’s request. The Bitleex does not accept orders on carrying out any operation with the User Account from third persons except otherwise is stipulated by the Agreement or other agreements between the Parties.
- All the Funds placed on the Account belong to the User. The Bitleex cannot block Funds on the Account without the order emitted by the User as well as can write-off Funds only in cases stipulated by the Agreement.
- Interests do not apply to the remainder amount of Funds in the User Account, and the Bitleex is not committed to pay the abovementioned interests.
- To withdraw Funds from the Account, the User has to fill the corresponding form in their Personal Cabinet.
- The Bitleex sets some restrictions for Funds withdrawals and the User cannot instigate withdraw Funds during 3 (three) days after changing User Account Data, which includes changing or restoring password, and also changing authorization method.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that Deposit and Withdrawal Transaction in Fiat currency may be delayed due to verifications and checks, for a period up to one (1) month. Similarly and due to the inherent nature of the cryptocurrency networks, the User acknowledges and agrees that depositing and withdrawing Cryptocurrencies into/from his/her Account may take between one (1) hour and seventy two (72) hours, barring unforeseen or unavoidable network issues.
- In case if the User discovers suspicious transaction activity, including but not limited to unknown deposits and withdrawals, on his/her Account that was not initiated by the User, the User shall immediately notify Bitleex of this fact and follow the instructions sent by Bitleex. Otherwise, Bitleex reserves the right to freeze the Account until the end of investigation.
- Bitleex may be forced to cancel or recall already executed Withdrawal Transaction at a request of financial institutions, including but not limited to banks, which are involved in settlement related to deposit and withdrawal of Funds from User`s Accounts. In such cases the User is obliged to cooperate with Bitleex in order to discover the reasons for such request.
- It is forbidden to register a referral account "for yourself." It is also forbidden to receive the referral program percentage fee from the registration of accounts belonging to close relatives (a husband, wife, sister, etc.). Accounts that violate this rule may be blocked.
- Partner's reward for one attracted friend cannot exceed 2000 USD.
5. TRADING DEALS
- The Deals in the Bitleex are made on the basis of Orders placed by the User and according to the conditions stipulated by the Parties, taking into consideration the preliminary conditions of the agreement on onerous alienation of rights to Cryptocurrency. The Bitleex in no circumstances should be considered the dealing party. All the Deals are conducted between the Users on the information support of the Bitleex.
- The User recognizes that an Order shall only be submitted after careful consideration and understands and accepts consequences of its execution.
- The Bitleex charges reward for the execution of Deals. The commission rewards are determined by the Fees.
- To place an Order The User has to replenish the Account for the amount indicated in the Order and fill the corresponding form in the page ‘Trades’ or ‘Exchange’ depending on the Order type that can be consulted in the section 6 of the present Agreement.
- The User’s Order is registered in the Bitleex after verifying the availability of required amount of Funds on the Account. The Bitleex controls the possibility of Users to carry out transactions and by this strengthens confidence between the Users and reduces the risk of non-execution of Users’ obligations under the Deals. The Bitleex does not register the Order if the Account does not have enough Funds for conducting the Deal.
- User cannot place more than 20 (twenty) Orders at the same time. The Bitleex does not register Orders that exceed the indicated amount.
- The User can call back the Order at any moment until its full execution.
- All the Users can consult an Order until it is fully executed or called back. Placed Order represents a User’s proposal to close a Deal.
- The Deal on the placed Order is closed when the Bitleex registers a Counter Order placed by another User. Counter Orders are reverse orders that have the same Exchange Rate. The registration of counter orders in the Bitleex is considered the User’s acceptance of the offer. The Order is considered executed at the moment of the counter order registration in the Bitleex.
- Order can be executed partially. If this happens the Bitleex will place another Order for the amount of unencumbered balance of the originally placed Order.
- The execution of the Order is realized by transferring the corresponding Funds indicated in counter orders to Users Accounts. Transfer of these Funds is made automatically by the Bitleex. Herewith the actions realized by the Bitleex are considered to have been realized at Users request.
- Such actions as placing Orders, calling them back and closing the Deals are reflected in the User Personal Cabinet.
- The information about the closed Deals is available for all the Users during a period of time determined by the Bitleex.
6. DETECTION AND PREVENTION OF ILLEGAL SITE AND Bitleex USE
- The User is prohibited to conduct Deals omitting the formal procedure of placing Orders by means of using personal messages and other options of the Site and/or the Bitleex. In these cases a message ceases to be private and becomes available for moderators and the administration if one of chat users complaints about it.
- The User is prohibited to use the Site and/or the Bitleex in any other way than those stipulated in the Agreement; in particular, the User is not allowed to advertise products on the Site in case the Parties have not entered an additional specific agreement.
- The User is prohibited to use the Site and/or the Bitleex with unlawful aims including laundering of money derived from criminal activity, financing of terrorism and involvement in extremist activity.
- The User is obliged to go through the identification process established by the Bitleex or third parties (aggregators, credit or other organs) during the Deal-making process as well as fulfill the requirements stipulated by UK law in the field of counteraction of laundering (legitimization) proceeds of crime.
7. RISK WARNING
- The User guarantees that he/she understands general principles of work with Cryptocurrencies and is aware of Cryptocurrency of the following characteristics affecting its value and risks related to it:
- Price volatility: The value of cryptocurrencies is extremely volatile. They are vulnerable to sharp changes in price due to unexpected events or changes in market sentiment.
- Price transparency: When compared with fiat currencies, there can be more significant variations in the pricing of cryptocurrencies used to determine the value of User’s position. There is a greater risk that the User will not receive a fair and accurate price for the underlying cryptocurrency when trading.
- User should only participate in trading deals if he/she has a sophisticated knowledge of financial markets and fully understands the risks associated with cryptocurrencies.
- The User guarantees that he/she has a right to execute transactions with Cryptocurrency and possesses a full legal capacity.
- The User understands that the Bitleex in no way influences the Exchange Rate set by the Users, does not give recommendations on Exchange Rate determination and does not forecast the rates. The User is responsible for all economic risks related to choosing particular Exchange Rate. The Bitleex does not guarantee that the Deal will be finally closed and that the conditions of this Deal will be of the User’s benefit.
- The User understands that the Bitleex in no way bears relation to deal conduction and/or transactions related to Cryptocurrency. Correspondingly the Bitleex does not assume the responsibility to guarantee terms and/or possibilities of carrying out this or that operation and/or transaction related to Cryptocurrency, which are necessary for Deal making.
- The User understands that all the operations with Cryptocurrency have irreversible character and that Funds acquired during the Deal can be returned only on the basis of additional specific agreement with other User.
8. Intellectual property and restrictions on Site and Bitleex use
- The Site and the Bitleex contain fruits of intellectual labor that belong to the Bitleex, affiliated persons and other related parties, sponsors, partners, representatives, all the parties acting on behalf of the Bitleex and other third parties.
- By using the Site and the Bitleex the User acknowledges and agrees that all Site content and the structure of Site content are protected by copyright, trademark and other rights concerning the results of intellectual activity, and that the abovementioned rights are authentic and are protected in their every form, in all carriers and regarding all existing and created later technologies. No rights as well as no Site nor Bitleex content are committed to the User as a result of Site and Bitleex use or on the conclusion of the Agreement.
- To avoid any misunderstanding the User is prohibited to:
- copy and/or diffuse any items of intellectual property published on the Site and/or in the Bitleex except when this function is clearly contemplated by the Site and/or the Bitleex;
- copy or use in any other way the program part of the Site and/or the Bitleex as well as its design;
- diffuse on the Site and/or in the Bitleex personal data of third persons without their permission;
- change in any way the program part of the Site and/or the Bitleex, take any actions aimed at changing the functionality and operability of the Site and/or the Bitleex;
- use insults or any words violating rights and liberties of third persons as a login (nickname, alias) during the registration.
9. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
- In case the User violates the conditions of the present Agreement, the legislation of the UK, morality norms or in case he/she conspires with another User to violate the conditions of the Agreement, the Bitleex will have the right to block or delete the User’s Personal Cabinet, prohibit or restrict their access to certain or all functions of the Bitleex using his/her Personal Cabinet.
- In case the User violates the terms of the return of Funds provided under the Marginal Deal, Bitleex is entitled to demand from the User payment of a penalty amounted to 1% (one percent) of the Funds provided to the User for each day of delay.
- If the Bitleex detects that the User has violated the present Agreement, the Bitleex will have the right to delete the User’s Personal Cabinet and demand indemnity for losses.
- The Bitleex is not responsible for the operability of the Site and/or the Bitleex and does not guarantee its continuous operation. The Bitleex does not guarantee the safety of the information published on the Site and/or in the Bitleex as well as does not guarantee the possibility of continuous access to the information about Orders and closed Deals, the possibility of Order placement and of making Deals.
- The User uses the Site and the Bitleex in its original form at his/her own risk. The Bitleex does not guarantee the achievement of any results by the User owing to the Site and/or Bitleex use.
- The Bitleex does not guarantee that the Site and the Bitleex satisfy the requirements of the User as well as does not guarantee continuous, fast, save and error-free access to the Site and/or the Bitleex.
10. SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- The Site and the Bitleex can contain external links to other sites in the Internet network (third parties’ sites). The abovementioned third parties’ sites and their content are not checked by criteria of conformity with certain requirements (authenticity, completeness, legality, etc.). The Bitleex will not be liable for the information and the materials published on third parties’ sites, which the User can access via the Site and/or the Bitleex as well as does not assume any responsibility for expressed opinions or statements, advertising materials, the accessibility and possible consequences of use of third parties’ sites.
- The Bitleex has the right to transfer rights and debts under all obligations derived from the Agreement. By accepting the present Agreement the User gives their consent on transferring rights and debts to any third party. In case of rights and/or debts are transferred, the Bitleex will inform the User about it leaving the corresponding message on the Site and/or in the Bitleex.
- Given the specifics of transactions, Bitleex does not implement a chargeback policy. However, Bitleex has developed and implemented a detailed Cross-Chain Recovery Policy, which provides a detailed guideline in the cases where an erroneous deposit of one cryptocurrency into wallet address instead of another cryptocurrency is made by the User. The recovery of Cross-chain deposits is an inherently dangerous and a very time consuming process. Not all deposits can be recovered and dependent on which currency has been mistakenly sent to which address can influence difficulty, time and security risk involved.
- Making a transaction, the User agrees and carries the entire risk on the transaction. To Bitleex cannot be made any claims for the cancellation of the Transaction. Bitleex does not accept or process applications from anyone for the return and / or cancellation of an operation.
- Neither Bitleex nor its affiliates make any specific promises about functioning of the Site and/or Bitleex. For example, Bitleex does not make any commitments about the content of the Site, the specific functions of the Bitleex, or their reliability, availability or ability to meet the User’s needs. Bitleex provides the Site and Bitleex "AS IS".
- To the extent permitted by law Bitleex excludes all warranties, guarantees, conditions, representations, and undertakings.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law neither Bitleex nor Bitleex'S affiliates, and Bitleex'S suppliers and distributors will be responsible for lost profits, revenues, financial losses, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary damages.
- To the extent permitted by law the total amount of Bitleex liability, its affiliates, and Bitleex'S suppliers and distributors is limited to the amount you paid to Bitleex for all Services provided during 3 (three) months prior to the event giving rise to the liability.
- Bitleex, its affiliates, and Bitleex'S suppliers and distributors will not be liable for any expense, loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
- The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Bitleex, its affiliates and their respective employees, officers, directors and stockholders harmless from and against any and all damages claimed by a third party as a result of actions by User in violation of this Agreement. The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Bitleex, its affiliates and their respective employees, officers, directors and stockholders harmless from and against any and all damages for damages to property, bodily injury, death, or other injuries arising from the negligence or misconduct of the User or any person for whom User is legally responsible.
- The party seeking indemnification in any case shall promptly give written notice to the other of the claim for which indemnification is sought and shall cooperate with the other party in the defense of such an action or suit. The failure to give or delay in giving any such notice shall not limit the indemnifying party's rights hereunder except to the extent it is prejudiced thereby. The indemnifying party shall have the right, at its expense, to direct any such legal proceeding and the negotiation and settlement of any such claim or demand. The indemnifying party shall have no liability for any settlement made without its consent or for any fees or expenses incurred by the other party after the indemnifying party begins directing the legal proceeding.
14. DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
- The Parties will tend to solve all disputes, differences and claims that can arise out of the execution, termination or cancellation of the Agreement by means of negotiations. The Party that has some claims should send a notification to the other Party describing the arisen claims and/or differences.
- The Party in default on its obligations hereunder shall promptly cure the breach and take due measures to eliminate the consequences. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement (including a dispute regarding the existence, validity or termination of this Agreement or the consequences of its nullity) shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the London Court of International Arbitration.
- If any dispute occurs as to the performance or interpretation of the present Agreement that cannot be resolved amicably or in arbitration the Company is entitled to demand the dispute be settled by the Court in location where the Bitleex resides.
15. AMENDMENTS OF THE AGREEMENT
Opening of the account
To open account in Bitleex LTD, you will need to provide your email address. Also, you can open a business account, for this you will need to provide documents about your company.
Data and profile
Periodically our Bitleex LTD can offer our customers complete additional questionnaires and to participate in surveys. This is done both for the collection of demographic information, as well, and to identify the needs of our clients and also to assess the quality of services we provide.
Account data security
We may ask you to answer a variety of questions in order to check the security of your account. This information may be necessary for us in order to process your transactions, requests for a new password if you forget or lose your password, to prevent fraud and theft from your account and in order to contact you, also when we need to administering your account. In order to protect against possible fraud and theft, we check all the information that you have provided to us. We use this information to provide you with security in time of use of our services, to process your transactions, as well as to ensure the overall security of customer service and improve the products and services provided by us. All contact information is collected on servers. We provide access to personal information about our customers only for technical staff of the company, which it is required to efficiently and quickly perform queries to serve our customers. If you are a registered user in Bitleex, your email address and account type may be displayed for other customers of Bitleex.
Information on account transactions
All information is saved and is never disclosed without an official request. We also save all IP addresses used for logging in to your account. All of these measures aim to prevent fraud and theft.
About traffic data
If you are a registered user of Bitleex, your email address and account type can be displayed for other Bitleex customers. Other information will never be given to third parties, except as otherwise provided by law.
Cookies - which are small data files that are on your device, allow us to recognize you as a customer of our system, if you return to the site Bitleex.com, using the same device and browser. We send a session cookie to your device when you make the entrance with your email on account in Bitleex LTD, while introducing your email address and password. These files allow us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, you will not need to re-enter your password again . After you sign out of Bitleex or close your browser, the cookie data session expires and no longer have any effect.
Information about third parties
All the information you provide, as described above, shall not be disclosed by us to third parties without official request. If you send or receive a large volume of payments that pass through Bitleex LTD, in some cases, we can make an additional check of your account.
Bitleex is not responsible for the consequences that have arisen in case when customer disclosures information about his account in Bitleex. We also reserve the right to that, to periodically, at random, to view reports on the activity done by the customer on accounts and reserve the right to close accounts if received information by us is that account is related to fraud or theft.
All your correspondence with technical experts of Bitleex is maintained in the records of your account. This is done in order to monitor the quality of services we provide to our clients . Save this correspondence (information) also helps us in the investigation of fraud and theft.
The site is reliably protected from DDoS-attacks via Cloudflare Inc.
- If you choose to disable or block our cookies on your computer or other device you will need to do this through your browser. Click on the 'Help' menu on your particular browser to learn how to manage your cookie preferences. Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu for comprehensive information on how to manage cookies.
- We set cookies (first party cookies) on web pages, however, where we require additional information, we may also allow other companies to host cookies on our Site (third party cookies). These companies have been carefully selected by us and are required to meet contractual obligations they have with us.
The cookies on the Site may be from any of the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary cookies - these are used for technical reasons and are necessary to enable the Site to operate efficiently so that you can navigate the Site with ease and use specific features. These include, for example, cookies that help us to debug any errors. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, some of the Site may not operate effectively.
- Functionality cookies - these are used to improve the functionality of the Site and make it easier to use. They help us to identify you as a repeat user of the Site and help us remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Analytical - these record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it (if any) more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
How do we share cookies?
We may share information that we collect through cookies, in aggregated form, with carefullyselected third parties for the purposes set out above, unless you disable or block cookies.